Tuesday, June 29, 2010

This Has No Title

Again, it has been a while since my last post. I apologize for always taking so long to write. It can be so difficult for me to summon the energy to do this. But I do enjoy writing my blog. Lately it seems like the days have been going by so slowly. I find myself just sitting in my room watching the clock. I know that there are things that I could be doing, but just sitting around makes me feel so tired. Today I am going to sit outside and just enjoy the fresh air and watch the clouds float by. I always feel like I should be doing something, but maybe I should just sit and stop thinking about doing something. It just gets me frustrated with myself. I have been getting frustrated about a lot of things lately, and to be honest I just feel out of balance. When we feel like we are out of balance, that means that something isn't right. So maybe I should stop thinking about the past and the future. Today I will just sit and pay attention to the present, because really that's all there is. Worrying about things is giving me a headache, and making me dizzy. Today I am just going to sit back and relax. I need a mental break. Do you?
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment