Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sometimes Suffering is NECESSARY

So, I really, really have decided to start blogging again. After so much back and forth, I think that it's about time for me to actually start following through with writing my blog. I have been doing a lot of 'internal' work, so to speak. I think that in trying times, going inward is sometimes one of the most important things we can do for ourselves. I am still looking for a nursing job. It has been very frustrating to put out so many resumes and applications and hear nothing back from anyone. I have come to notice that with all the rejection, it has been my ego getting hurt. I have learned that sometimes suffering is necessary in order for growth to occur. I am also learning that the universe has some sort of a plan for me. I'm not one hundred percent sure of what it is, but I have to trust that in the end things will work out as they should. I hope to eventually be able to reach out to a great number of people who need my help. I believe that we all have so much to give to the world. I sometimes ask myself, 'how can I be of service to the world?' A lot of times the answer is that I can serve by practicing as an RN, but there is that voice inside of me that is telling me that I have a much greater destiny than that. I'm not saying that being a nurse is a small feat, far from it, but I believe I am getting a message from the universe that is leading me on a different path. I am not sure where this path will lead, but I believe I will end up loving whatever it is that I end up doing for a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment