Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Presence

Wow, it has been a while since I've written a post on this blog. Perhaps because I've been busy as well as a bit lazy. I haven't practiced Yoga in about 2 weeks besides a good bedtime stretch. Maybe it's because I feel so burnt out from a long semester full of difficult classes and stress. I have been reading. Not much, but it is some. So, you may be asking yourself, why am I writing today if I haven't been practicing my Yoga? Well, Yoga isn't always about the physical aspect. I want to remind everyone, especially myself, that it is so important and so helpful to stay in the present moment throughout the day. Enjoy life, experience joy, sorrow, pleasure, pain, all without the suffering. We agonize over things that have not happen and may never happen at all. Each and every one of us can recognize this within ourselves.
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment