Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Expect Less

I know that it's been a while since I've written, but I've decided to pick up the writing again. I'll update you on what's been going on. I became an RN in June of this year after graduating from nursing school. I had two interviews for positions at the hospital in which I was working as a tech for the two and a half years I was in school. A week after the interviews, I was told that I got neither of the jobs. I was in shock. I said to myself, "I worked me a** off. Don't I deserve the job?" Well, the world doesn't always work out the way we think it should. I still have not found a job. I am still working as a tech at the hospital. And yes, I am still bitter at times. I am trying my hardest to stay positive about the future, because the great divine has a plan for me. I'm not sure what that plan is, but today I heard a little voice in my head telling me that I should start blogging again. So, here I am. Letting you know that I am back. As a message for people going through hard times, because in our own ways, we are. Stay strong, and stay positive as best as you can. Live with less expectations than you currently have. There are so many times that we let ourselves down. I'm not saying that you shouldn't stay positive about things, but I'm saying that because I was expecting to get that job, I fell into a deep depression. I'm still working on that. Key word, I am working on it. So I will leave you with a quote:
Every day is a new beginning, take a deep breath and start again.
Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment